The Motor Sport Magazine Hall of Fame 2013 charity auction raised over £92,000. This year the auction will again benefit the Grand Prix Mechanics Trust.
This year’s lots:
- A 2009 Ferrari fuel hatch and nozzle with hydraulic actualization system. The lot has been signed by Fernando Alonso and Domenicali. Kindly donated by Ferrari.
- Two Saturday and Sunday paddock passes and Paddock Club credentials for the 2014 British Grand Prix. The latter sell for £4000 each while the paddock passes simply cannot be bought. Kindly donated by Bernie Ecclestone.
- A 2012 Lotus hydraulic manifold signed by Romain Grosjean and Kimi Räikkönen. Kindly donated by Lotus.
- A 2013 Mercedes final-drive gear. Kindly donated by Mercedes.
- An Adrian Newey-signed 2009 Red Bull wishbone. Kindly donated by Red Bull.
- A Michael Schumacher-signed Ferrari shirt. Kindly donated by the Grand Prix Mechanics Trust.
Click the link below to visit the RM Auctions website and submit a bid:
To get a sneak preview into the story behind the auction have a look at the video below:
To find out more about the auction please email us at email@example.com.