Job Title: Subscriptions Marketing Executive
The role is responsible for delivering digital and direct marketing customer acquisition, renewal activity and managing the online store for Motor Sport Magazine.
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Execute digital and direct marketing campaigns to achieve 2013 revenue, profit and marketing objectives.
- Leading implementation of email campaigns for both retention and acquisitions, which includes build of recipient lists, design, copy, testing and reporting.
- Leading implementation of digital subscription loyalty schemes, e-newsletters and regular e-commerce communications.
- Supporting social media activity across Twitter and Facebook.
- Execute acquisition and renewal direct mail campaigns though a third party mailing house, analysing copy and reporting on performance.
- General management of e-commerce store, which includes uploading of products, offers, digital promotions, landing pages and social media integration to enhance traffic and conversion rates.
- Managing our online reporting tool, Google Analytics, to identify conversation pain points, trends and key referrals to enhance performance.
- General Marketplace management around promotions, covers and content.
- Provide overflow support for general subscription in-house calls.
- Attendance at key events to sell and promote subscriptions.
- General monthly reporting on agreed KPIs.
A minimum of a years experience within a direct & digital marketing role is required, preferably within publishing but not essential.
Please send applications to Gerard.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is September Friday 7.