At the start of your subscription
Print subscriptions start with the next available issue which may take up to 6 weeks to arrive. Digital subscriptions begin with the most recent issue unless requested differently by the customer.
* Please allow for extra transit time during the Christmas and New Year periods
We deliver to all international destinations, including BFPO and US AFO/FPO Overseas Military locations.
All UK deliveries are carried out by Royal Mail.
International deliveries All deliveries to international destinations are carried out by our international mailer.
We aim to have products delivered within the following:
UK: 3-7 days
Western Europe: 5-10 days
Rest of Europe: 10-15 days
North America: 10-14 days
Middle East: 10-14 days
Central & South America: 14-21 days
Africa & Asia: 14-21 days
Far East & Australasia: 14-21 days
Please note that these delivery times are not guranteed, and can be affected by a number of circumstances including stock levels, local postage issues, seasonal delays, etc.
If the subscription that you purchased includes a free gift, please allow up to 28 days for delivery. Gifts are sent out separately to your subscription copy of the magazine.
If you bought a gift subscription, any free gifts will be delivered to the purchaser unless requested otherwise. We reserve the right to substitute the gift advertised for one of equal or greater value if circumstances require. In some cases, if a subscription offer includes a gift with a limited number available, no further gifts will be offered to those subscriptions received after the limit has been exceeded. Please check the terms and conditions of the specific offer at the time of ordering. However all other discounts on the subscription price remain applicable.
Please note that we reserve the right to withdraw a promotion at any time.
Direct Debit trial offers
Direct Debit offers are often preceded by with a short term trial period e.g. 3 issues for £1. We reserve the right to limit the number of trial subscriptions taken up consecutively if subscriptions are cancelled during the trial.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Motor Sport Magazine will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Motor Sport Magazine to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Motor Sport Magazine or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Motor Sport Magazine asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
Money Back Guarantee
Your subscription is protected by our FULL Money-Back Guarantee. If, for any reason you’re not satisfied you can write to cancel at any time and receive a refund of the cost of all unmailed issues.
Your online account
Your Online Account is a dedicated subscriptions website, developed to allow you to stay in control of your subscription. Just login to your online account where you will be able to manage your magazine subscription to:
- Change your delivery address.
- Renew your subscription.
- See how many issues remaining.
- Change your password.
- Sign up for newsletters.
To login, simply click here and complete your subscriber login details. If you have done this already and have a password, simply complete your customer login details.
Please allow 48 hours for any changes to appear.
If your enquiry is regarding Digital access or how to download your App, please visit our Digital FAQ page for information. Should you continue to have access problems, please let us know and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7349 8484 or Toll Free 1-866-808-5828 if calling from the USA.