Here are the terms and conditions which will apply to you when you use this site and the content found on it.
1. By visiting our site you are legally accepting these terms. If you are not willing to accept them, we would ask that you leave the site immediately.
2. You are welcome to view and print hard copies of anything on this site for personal use. You are not allowed to copy or use anything on our site for any other purpose, unless authorised by Motor Sport Magazine. This includes all business, commercial and educational purposes.
3. We cannot guarantee that our site is free from viruses or defects or that your use will not damage your computer.
4. We do not take any responsibility for damage to any other equipment due to downloading any material from the site. Neither will you be able to claim against anyone who may have helped us put it together.
5. We cannot guarantee that the site will always be available without interruptions – as we do make changes to the site frequently and may have to take the site down, without warning, at any time.
6. We also try to make sure that everything on our site is as accurate as possible but we do not promise that it is or take responsibility for, any mistakes that we may have made – you use our site your own risk.
7. We take no responsibility for any views, omissions or errors found on our site and assume no responsibility for its contents.
8. We cannot take responsibility for or endorse the content of any other website you may access through our site.
9. The links are provided as a means of assistance and convenience to those accessing our site.
11. We aim to promote informed and civilised discussion. Information should not be transmitted within the site that is in any way libellous, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous, threatening to other individuals, in breach of copyright or confidentiality, or otherwise unlawful.
12. Users are legally responsible for what they submit to the site and accept full and unlimited liability for their submissions. Furthermore, by submitting material for inclusion, the user hereby agrees to indemnify Motor Sport Magazine and associated partners and commercial suppliers of services against all claims (damages, losses and compensations) resulting from their submission.
13. In so far as is lawful, submission of material for publication by electronic or other means by Motor Sport Magazine or an associated company constitutes the assignment of intellectual Property ownership rights from the originator to the Publisher.
14. No liability extends to owners of the site or organisations, partners or individuals explicitly directed by such owners for the purposes of developing, managing or otherwise supervising the site.
15. All messages should include the full name and return email address of the message sender. All messages and submissions may be edited or removed at the discretion of the site owner or site moderator.
16. In the event of any dispute with us, these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law. If any one of these terms is considered unlawful then they shall be deemed several and shall not affect the validity and enforcement of the remaining terms or conditions.
17. Please visit www.motorsportmagazine.com/rules/ for rules that apply to any competition or prize draw which is run by Motor Sport magazine.
18. This site is owned by Motor Sport Magazine. If you have any further queries or comments concerning these terms and conditions please contact us at email@example.com or by post to Motor Sport Magazine, 18-20 Rosemont Road, London NW3 6NE
Acceptable Behaviour in the comments section:
- You may not use this section to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You may not post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or with permission of the copyright owner.
- You may not promote any service (including non-commercial) whether by means of providing a link, or by means of contacting the users of this website. Furthermore, advertisements, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are prohibited on this website. Also note that we reserve the right to ban external websites or web pages.
- You may not post links to external links other than YouTube.
- Personal attacks against other users are strictly prohibited.
- Try to stay on-topic. While reasonable deviations will be permitted, using the comments section to further your personal agenda will not.
- Please post only one comment at a time: no ‘double posts’ please.
- The Motor Sport website is aimed at offering its members a place to discuss motor racing issues. Posts that are solely aimed at instigating fights, insulting or disrupting service will be removed and will lead to a ban.
Moderation of comments:
- The Motor Sport website is moderated by forum hosts and administrators. Attacking a host or an administrator because of their work is not tolerated under any circumstances.
- We welcome you contacting us with feedback. However, the way the website is run or the actions of the moderation team are not topics to be debated in public. Any such comments will be removed.
- The hosts and administrators have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realise that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
- Although the administrators and moderators of the Motor Sport website will attempt to keep all objectionable messages out of the comments, it is impossible for us to review all messages. In a case where you come across an objectionable comment, please bring it to our attention and do not respond to it. By responding to an objectionable post, you are simply adding more work for the host/administrator.
- When comments are removed because they violate these terms, all posts that relate or reply to that removed comment will also be removed.
- In a case of repeat offence, the administrators may ban temporarily or indefinitely a user from participating.
- In a case where a user has more than one username, we reserve the right to ban one or all of his or her accounts. Furthermore, you should not use more than one username to actively participate on the forum.
- You may not re-register after being banned from commenting. Any attempt to do so will be detected and lead to the banning of all related accounts without warning.
- Derogatory, obscene or otherwise unsuitable usernames will be banned or erased at the discretion of the administrators.
- You must have a valid and working email in your profile at all times. If your email is not working and a moderator attempts to contact you, you will be banned.