This is a short list of our most frequently asked questions. To contact us about something specific please use the details at the bottom of the page.
> How do I read the Motor Sport digital magazine?
> Why can't I read all the back issues for free?
Unlimited access to back issues is available to Bundle and Digital Plus subscribers. Individual issues can be purchased, but the most cost effective way to read them is to upgrade or subscribe Bundle or Digital Plus.
> How do I buy a Digital only subscription?
You can buy a digital subscription directly from Motor Sport magazine by clicking here.
> Do print subscribers get the Digital edition for free?
As a print subscriber you do not receive the digital magazine as part of your subscription. If you wish to add the digital magazine to be included in your print magazine you will need to upgrade your subscription to the Bundle package. You can upgrade to the Bundle package from as little as £2.99 and receive instant access to both the interactive digital edition and online Motor Sport archive. For more information click here.
> I'm a Bundle subscriber, how can I access the Digital editions for free?
If you are currently set up as a member on the www.motorsportmagazine.com website use your email and your password to login into the app as a print subscriber. If you are not a member on our website, please click here. Then set your account up by logging in through Subscriber Login. You can find your Customer ID number on the front of the packaging your magazine comes in, on your subscription confirmation letter, or any renewal letters you have received. Once logged in please update your details to include an email address and a password for your account. Once you have set up your account with an email and password you will be able to access the digital issues after 24 hours.
> I have reset my password and still can't access the app
Once you reset your password it can take up to 24 hours to access the digital issues as our website needs to sync with the App and update your password.
> I am having difficulties downloading the magazine
To download and view issues tap the download button on each issue cover. Please ensure that you are connected to a wi-fi network to ensure that the issues download correctly.
> Can I view the App on my smartphone?
> Does the Motor Sport app work on all tablets?
Yes, you can download the app via iTunes on your iPad, the Google Play Store on your Android device, or via the web browser. While using the app in your browser, you can save a link to the app onto your home screen by opening the browser settings on your device and tapping 'add to home screen'.
> How can I free up space on my device?
For the interactive digital versions of the magazine:
- From the main menu of the app, tap and hold on the cover of the magazine you wish you delete. A pop-up will appear. Tap 'archive' to delete the issue. It can be re-downloaded any time.
For the older, PDF versions of the magazine:
- Tap the three dot menu button on the top right hand corner and press 'archive' to remove the edition from your device. It can be downloaded again any time as well.
> Content is missing
This is because the magazine was not fully downloaded. Please archive the issue and re-download. From the main menu of the app, tap and hold on the cover of the magazine you wish you delete. A pop-up will appear. Tap 'archive' to delete the issue. It can be re-downloaded any time.
> How do I buy a single digital issue?
You can buy individual issues directly through the App by clicking the Buy button next to the particular issue you require.
> I have purchased a subscription direct from Apple and are unsure how many issues I have remaining
We don't actually have the ability to see what your subscription status is with Apple, as you have bought the magazine from them directly. Apple doesn't share any purchaser's information with us. However, you can check your subscription status with them by following the below steps:
- Go to the Settings tab on your iPad.
- Click on the iTunes and App Store button on the left hand side.
- Click on your Apple ID.
- Then click on the Subscriptions button.
- It will then show the subs you have through Apple
- Then click on the Motor Sport subscription and it will then show you your sub status with Apple and how many issues you have left or if it is expired.
> I have purchased a subscription or issue direct from Apple and have lost it from my iPad, how do I get it back?
To restore your purchases, within the app go to Account > App Store Purchases > Click 'Restore'.
> How do I cancel a free trial or turn off an auto-renewing subscription on my iPad?
1. From your device's Home screen, tap App Store.
2. Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
5. Tap the View Apple ID button.
6. Enter your password and tap OK.
7. From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
8. You'll then be taken to your App Subscriptions page.
To turn off auto-renewal:
1. From your Manage App Subscription page, choose the Motor Sport app subscription.
2. Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
3. Tap the 'On' toggle switch to 'Off'.
4. You'll receive a confirmation message; tap 'Turn Off' to confirm your choice.
For more information please click here
> I still have questions
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7349 8484 (US Toll Free 1-866-808-5828).