Reprinted after a long absence! The book reveals the inner workings and machinations of one of the most successful motorsport teams Britain has ever seen. Based on previously unpublished internal memos and documents, and the recollections of the prime movers, the book describes the ups and downs, and the politics of big-time competition in an exciting era. An excellent and entertaining read and important factual documentation, no motorsport enthusiast should be without this book.
- Available again after a long absence!
- Be prepared! – much of this is sensational
- The truth behind the Mini’s Monte Carlo disqualification in 1966
- Never before published photos and internal memos and documents
- An insight into the politics of BMC and its movers and shakers
- Details of planned prototypes