- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist’s team of artists
- Exclusively limited to only 900 pieces
- Uses the latest 3D modeling technology to rebuild the car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially licensed product | Mercedes AMG Petronas
About the series
The 2014 edition of the Bahrain Grand Prix featured one of the most thrilling races ever by a Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team duo. Nico Rosberg started from pole, but teammate Lewis Hamilton beat him off the line to take the lead at the first corner.
What followed were 57 epic laps and a wheel-to-wheel sprint to the finish. This 1,000-piece Limited Edition Design Poster pays tribute to Rosberg’s heroic driving during that memorable race, and showcases his W05 Hybrid on a vibrant background of team colours. Part of the Automobilist Heritage Collection, the poster is printed on premium paper with high-quality ink that won’t fade over time.
Behind the scenes
Please note that these products are shipped from international vendors. As a result, orders may have additional international customs duty & VAT charges payable on receipt of the product by the customer.