These premium trackday events are organised by RSR and guarantee a great and relaxed day on track for both novices and experienced drivers alike. We have a proven record of minimum incidents during trackdays due to the following facts:
- We run a Trackday, NOT a test or raceday: The strict driving code is; patience, respect, enjoying the track, defensive driving, no competition, no lap timing, going the distance.
- Low numbers: We run a good 20% less entries than the average trackday. This contributes to less traffic on average, less overtaking and a better experience for everybody
- Open Pitlane full day, no sessions: You can go out whenever you want. This spreads out the drivers and means the overall number of cars on track at any given time is lower.
- Briefings and trackwalk: Given the fact that we do not need to explain to anyone how to have fun on track, we can fully concentrate and spend time on talking about the ‘driving code’ and ‘safety standards’. During these briefing sessions it is exactly explained what we mean by this. If there is a complaint about someones driving by 2 other (independent) participants, this will mean this person is excluded from the event. We run strict events with a set driving code and almost never have issues.
- Typical Customers on RSR trackdays: Our customers are people who enjoy their cars and want to drive them on the best tracks in the world. People who enjoy in-control sport driving on track. What we don’t have (and don’t want) are: Hotshots who need to prove themselves; racing drivers without respect that drive “mirror to mirror”. Drivers that don’t allow a faster car to overtake due to their ego being too big.
- Type of Cars on the event: A majority of higher value, road registered, sports cars means respectful drivers on track. We avoid “boy racers” in cheap cars, who have nothing to lose and a lot to prove.
Includes entry for one driver and one car for 4 days on trackdays at Circuit Monteblanco in Spain and Circuit Portimao in Portugal. Excludes fuel, accommodation, car transport and transfers. Additional drivers and Passengers, Driver instruction, car transport options and trackday rental cars available at extra cost.