Get a copy of ‘High Performance – When Britain Ruled the Roads’ Book by Peter Grimsdale from only £64.99
Annual Subscription + Book
Subscribe and receive:
• 12 print editions – worth £66
• Access to all current and past digital editions & unlimited access to the website – worth £65.88
• ‘High Performance – When Britain Ruled the Roads’ by Peter Grimsdale – worth £20
In January 1964, a team of red and white Mini Coopers stunned the world by winning the legendary Monte Carlo Rally. It started a golden year for British motoring, which climaxed when Goldfinger broke the box office records and made James Bond’s Aston Martin the world’s most famous sports car. High Performance tells the story of legendary British marques, examining the story of these cars and the mavericks who dreamt them up.
Full package subscriber benefits:
• Access to Motor Sport content: website, full Archive and all Digital Editions
• Delivery of all monthly print editions
• ‘High Performance – When Britain Ruled the Roads’ Book
• Exclusive access and discounts to selected motor racing events
• The print magazine will be delivered FREE to the recipient’s door every month, before it appears in the shops.
• The digital editions will be available to download as soon as they come out on the print on-sale date
• The ‘High Performance’ Book will be despatched to the recipient’s address as soon as possible.