Concordia 1881

Concordia

Opened on 4 May 1969, the Autódromo Ciudad de Concordia is used by Argentina’s national touring car championships and was briefly visited by the Sud-Am Formula 3 Championship until the series closed.

Opened on 4 May 1969, the Autódromo Ciudad de Concordia is used by Argentina’s national touring car championships and was briefly visited by the Sud-Am Formula 3 Championship until the series closed. The circuit was redeveloped in 2012 with a new loop to the north that increased circuit length to 2.914 miles.

Circuito No3

Select a year

Type

Permanent road course

Length

1.939 (Miles)

Change

Circuit redeveloped

Type

Permanent road course

Length

1.96 (Miles)

Change

Original circuit

Circuito No4

2012

Type

Permanent road course

Length

2.914 (Miles)

Change

Circuit redeveloped with northern extension

Latest Races

3,420

Championships

View

19,481

Results

View

25,368

Drivers

View

14,588

Teams

View

922

Circuits

View