ISLE OF MAN T.T. RACE R. J. B. SEAMAN’S FINE VICTORY ON TEN-YEAR-OLD CAR
Seaman won the Douglas race at an average speed of 69.76 m.p.h., winning by 81 seconds. Herewith a list of the results. A fully illustrated report of this race will be published in our next month’s issue. Result:
1. R. J. B. Seaman, 1,460 c.c. Deiage (S), 2h. 52m. Is. Speed 69.76 m.p.h.
2. “B. Hirai,” 1,488 c.c. E.R.A. (S), 2h. 53m. 18s. Speed 69.23 m.p.h.
3. C. Paul, 1,488 c.c. E.R.A. (8), 2h. 55m. 28. Speed 68.57 m.p.h.
4. P. G. Fairfield, 1,488r. E.R.A. (S), 21i. 55rn. 23s. Speed 68.40 m.p.h.
5. M. Lehoux, 1,488 c.c. E.R.A. (S), 211. 55m. 47s. Speed 68.27 m.p.h.
6. G. F. A. Manby-Colegrave, 1,488 c.c. E.R.A.
(S), 3h. 4m. 578. Speed 60.90 m.p.h. Still Running at the End Six finished. Nineteen started
W. G. Everitt, 1,488 c.c. E.R.A. (8), 47 laps.
C. J. P. Dodson, 744 c.c. Austin (8), 44 laps.
L. R. Briggs, 1,087 c.c. M.G. (S), 43 laps.
WHAT WE'D BLOW THE BUDGET ON THIS MONTH DREAV GARAG ANDY GILBERG ROYALE RP20 There's only one of these. With its 2-litre Cosworth BDG ifs eligible for F2 and Atlantic…
Formula Two at Hockenheim
Third time was very lucky for Swedish Toleman-Hart driver Stefan Johansson at Hockenheim on April 5. Johansson, won his third ever Formula Two race driving for the works assisted DS…
The 1974 RAC Tourist Trophy
Silverstone In an attempt to bring some semblance of reality to the Tourist Trophy race, this year's event was for production saloon cars with hmited modifications, to what might be…