T. Fresh air control, windscreen vent, passenger’s side.
2. Fresh air control, ventilation to floor.
3. Fresh air control, windscreen vent, driver’s side.
4. Parking lamps indicator light (green). s. Headlamps htgh beam indicator light (blue).
6. Petrol gauge (indicates down to ” R,” after which LI gallons remain in reserve.
7. Dynamo indicator light (red).
8. Oil-pressure indicator light (green).
9. Speedometer with mileometer. so. neciric
is. Press buttons (four) controlling wipers, screen-washer and lamps, with horizontal rheostat knobs for facia ltrting and (above) wiper speed between them. 12. uarter-light [WA
13. Pront boot-lid release knob.
14. Pull-out ash-tray.
17. Heater control knob.
18. Clutch pedal.
19. Brake pedal.
rt. Ignition-key-cumor pedatl-.steering lock.
23. Window winding handle.
24. Interior pull-out door handle and door-locking handle.
25. Direction-flashers’ stalk lever (also used for headlamps flashing and changing from full to •chitimcd headlamps beam).
A soft-top census
Sir, I couldn't help smiling when I read D. J. Dee's letter about the drivers of soft-topped cars who persist in driving in blistering heatwaves with hoods up and, sometimes,…
The political significance of motor racing
ALTHOUGH the war has brought motor racing to a standstill, its political importance is such that, apart altogether from the sentiments of the enthusiast, it should be encouraged with all…
Schuey in charge – sound familiar?
The man of the year in NHRA drag racing was Tony Schumacher, who took a record fifth consecutive Top Fuel championship. Schumacher, who turns 39 on Christmas Day, drives for…