T. Fresh air control, windscreen vent, passenger’s side.
2. Fresh air control, ventilation to floor.
3. Fresh air control, windscreen vent, driver’s side.
4. Parking lamps indicator light (green). s. Headlamps htgh beam indicator light (blue).
6. Petrol gauge (indicates down to ” R,” after which LI gallons remain in reserve.
7. Dynamo indicator light (red).
8. Oil-pressure indicator light (green).
9. Speedometer with mileometer. so. neciric
is. Press buttons (four) controlling wipers, screen-washer and lamps, with horizontal rheostat knobs for facia ltrting and (above) wiper speed between them. 12. uarter-light [WA
13. Pront boot-lid release knob.
14. Pull-out ash-tray.
17. Heater control knob.
18. Clutch pedal.
19. Brake pedal.
rt. Ignition-key-cumor pedatl-.steering lock.
23. Window winding handle.
24. Interior pull-out door handle and door-locking handle.
25. Direction-flashers’ stalk lever (also used for headlamps flashing and changing from full to •chitimcd headlamps beam).
Sir, In his January `Modern Times' column, Simon Taylor craves a more level F1 playing field, with simpler cars, to rein in the big-money teams. I don't believe the spec…
Ashford Eft Leguen de Lacroix
I thought you might be interested to see this photograph of a Crossley owned by a great aunt of my father's. We know it was in her possession by 1923,…
Jenks on...The Targa Florio (1970)
Targa Florio Sicily looks beautiful, but it's a bit quiet, isn't it? Not this month, as the centenary of the Targa Florio, one of the world's most celebrated races, shatters…