CLUB AFFAIRS, November 1951

Author

admin

Browse pages
Current page

1

Current page

2

Current page

3

Current page

4

Current page

5

Current page

6

Current page

7

Current page

8

Current page

9

Current page

10

Current page

11

Current page

12

Current page

13

Current page

14

Current page

15

Current page

16

Current page

17

Current page

18

Current page

19

Current page

20

Current page

21

Current page

22

Current page

23

Current page

24

Current page

25

Current page

26

Current page

27

Current page

28

Current page

29

Current page

30

Current page

31

Current page

32

Current page

33

Current page

34

Current page

35

Current page

36

Current page

37

Current page

38

Current page

39

Current page

40

Current page

41

Current page

42

Current page

43

Current page

44

Current page

45

Current page

46

Current page

47

Current page

48

Current page

49

Current page

50

Current page

51

Current page

52

Current page

53

Current page

54

Current page

55

Current page

56

Current page

57

Current page

58

Current page

59

Current page

60

Current page

61

Current page

62

Current page

63

Current page

64

Current page

65

Current page

66

Current page

67

Current page

68

Current page

69

Current page

70

Current page

71

Current page

72

Current page

73

Current page

74

Current page

75

Current page

76

CLUB AFFAIRS

• • •

The directors of the Scottish Racing Club, Ltd., report that at a special meeting held at Bellshill on September 20th, along with the owners of 500-c.e. racing ears in Scotland, it was unanimously agreed that the club should become the organising body for these drivers.

The club has been successful in obtaining permission from the Town Council of Kirkcaldy to hold a 5004t.e. race nweting. at their Beveridge Park in the spring of 1952. There is a most interesting road circuit of 1.3 miles, situated in beautiful park land, which will provide excellent sport and tax the skill of the most proficient driver. There is also ample ac(‘ommodation for spectators and an excellent. car 1).trk.

All personsinterested in the development of 500,e.e, motor racing in Scotland are requested to conununicate with the club at 27, Stirling Road, Edinburgh, 5.

The V.S.C.C. of Australia has issued the second number of its S. Australian Division, Vintage Ileg,ister ; it is a special Bugatti number. Hon. Sec. : IL W. Short, Box 90, P.O., Rundle Street, Adelaide.

A Wolverhampton and South Staffordshire C.C. has been formed in Wolverhampton to cater for the social and sporting requirements of entlutsiasts in that area of Staffordshire south of but including Stafford. An initial membership of 50 is promised and the club will seek affiliation to the R.A.(7. Hon.

See, of the new club is V. Fullwood of the Staffordshire Tyre Co., Chapel Ash, Wolverhaini1ton. * * *

From this month onwards the first Monday evening monthly meetings of the 750 Club will take place, not at the, ” Red Cow,” lianunersinith, but at the Abbey Hotel, North Circular Road, Stonebrklge Park, near the Ace Service Station. * * *

P. C. Warwicker has offered to compile a list of Clyno owners and requests that details of these ears, notes on sources of spare parts and other relevant matter be addressed to him at Ambergate House, Net herlield, Nottingham. * * *

The Morgan Three-Whoeler Club prints its monthly Bulletin but is short of material for it. No doubt voluntary contributions about. :Morgans, perhaps front 1nts4 owners, would be welcome.

The Editor is :Marshall, 21, Kenilworth Road, Edgware Way, ‘Middlesex.

You may also like

Related products