Thirty-one bullnoses (out of 362 known to exist) and six flat-rads. attended. In 1926 Morris Motors Ltd. announced that they would concentrate on closed cars but few survive, although Chew’s 1926 Oxford cabriolet and Pettifer’s Cowley saloon of this vintage were present. The rally was led by the Chit, President, B.M.C.’s blind Ken Revis, M.B.E., driven by Mrs. Revis in the 1923 13.9-h.p. Oxford tourer, from St. Giles’ Square to the Cowley factory for lunch, alter which driving tests (Mr. Revis riding in Knox’s Oxford) and a Concous d’Elegance took place. Oldest competing car was Oakley’s 1921 2-seater, with dynamotor encroaching on the passenger’s leg-space.