Kay Petre has gone to live in Canada. The widow of the late Mr. W. F. Milward, who built and raced Charren-Laycock cars and later became the designer of the Hampton, in one of which Mrs. Milward was given a ride recently, is living in Stroud. A reader confirms that Panhard-Levassor did at one time exhibit their unconventional 1 1/2-litre single-seater racing car in Gt. Portland Street. Information is sought regarding restoration of a 1932 14.9-h.p. Ford Fordor saloon by a Blackheath reader. Vehicles discovered derelict or seeking new homes include a 1939 Rover 14 Tickford coupe, the remains of an Austin ambulance and the power unit from a 1931 Austin 22/6. Letters can be forwarded. An early o.h.v. boat engine and steam plant from a launch have been saved in Surrey, where a Model-A Ford van awaits restoration. Askew Hall, Repton,. where the prototype Morgan 3-wheeler was built and where Repton boys took an engineering course, some of them building their own cars there, has come on the market.