Laycock Engineering Ltd have issued a Centenary brochure, having been making their well-known products for the automobile and engineering industries since 1920, the original Company being founded in 1880. The brochure contains, among many illustrations, many in colour, pictures of a Vickers “gunbus” biplane powered with one of the Gnome rota, acro-engines that Laycock’s made during WWI, the Charron-Laycock vintage light-car which the Company owns, keeps in good order, and runs in local events, and a 200-Mile Race Charron-Laycock, interesting because it is seen outside the factory attracting much attention, before going to, or returning from, Brooklands. There are only 200 of these Laycock Centenary brochures left but if readers like to apply for one, mentioning Motor Sport and enclosing a large sae, they will be sent one while supplies last. The address is: RH Crutchlow, Sales Director, Laycock Engineering Ltd., Archer Road. Sheffield. S8 OJY.