1. These rules specified by Motor Sport magazine apply to any competition or prize draw which is run by Motor Sport magazine including but without limitation to online and offline competitions and prize draws. By taking part in a competition or prize draw, you agree to be bound by the competition rules and by the decisions of Motor Sport magazine which are final in all matters relating to the competition or prize draw.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Motor Sport magazine, 18-20 Rosemont Road, London NW3 6NE.
3. All prizes are subject to availability, and Motor Sport magazine reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or products of equal or higher value if necessary at the discretion of Motor Sport magazine.
4. Only one entry per competition or prize draw, per reader.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
7. Prize draws and competitions are only open to entrants aged 18 years or over.
8. The promotions are not open to employees (and their families) of Motor Sport magazine, their agents or related third parties.
9. Competition and prize draw winners are liable for any expenses incurred including but not limited to travel and accommodation, unless otherwise stated in the competition promotion.
10. Motor Sport magazine reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the rules.
11. Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date from all entries received. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Winners will be notified by post, telephone or email within eight weeks of the closing date.
13. By entering any of Motor Sport magazine prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name published online or in a future issue of Motor Sport magazine.