- Dispatched on Wednesday, May 13
- Specially designed and created by Automobilist for Formula 1® to mark the 70th Anniversary of the first race held in 1950
- Exclusively limited to only 1.950 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Limited Edition featuring retro tracks and the car of the future
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Formula 1® Official Licensed Product
About the series
Marking the 70th Anniversary of the first race ever held – the British Grand Prix™ at Silverstone on May 13, 1950 – Formula 1® in collaboration with Automobilist presents this Limited Edition Poster that pays tribute to the victories, trials and tribulations that have gone into enriching F1’s history across the past 70 years. May 13th 1950 was a sunny spring day at Silverstone and a crowd of around 120,000 packed into the former military airfield to watch what was officially called the Grand Prix of Europe, although it also incorporated the title, British Grand Prix. The sport, since then, has come a long way.
Featured on the poster is the car of the future – a rendering of the Formula 1® car in the next few seasons, based on the new technical regulations – on a retro black and white background symbolic of the racing tracks and the aspired for, chequered flag. Developed exclusively for the F1® Print Store, the poster has been designed using our state-of-the-art graphic modelling process and printed on high-quality paper with rich colours that won’t fade over time.