The McLaren MP4/4 is statistically the most dominant F1 car in history, with a winning percentage of 93.8% during the 1988 season. With a driver pairing of Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost, the car was practically untouchable the whole season. This poster celebrates the MP4/4’s legacy.
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | McLaren