The 1988 San Marino Grand Prix marked Ayrton Senna’s first win for his new team McLaren. After taking Pole in front of French Teammate Alain Prost, Senna controlled the flow of the race perfectly, slowing down on the final lap to preserve fuel, as Imola is seen as one of the most fuel intensive circuits on the calender. This poster celebrates Senna’s win. Featuring his McLaren MP4/4 in front of a striking backdrop, it is a must-have for fans of F1.
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild each iconic car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | McLaren