- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist’s team of artists
- Exclusively limited to only 200 pieces
- Collector’s Edition featuring a gold pressed layer
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the cars from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Official licensed product | Mercedes AMG Petronas
About the series
The 2014 edition of the Bahrain Grand Prix featured one of the most thrilling races ever by a Mercedes team duo. Over 57 exhilarating laps, Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg were locked in an epic wheel-to-wheel sprint to the finish.
“Duel in the Desert” Collector’s Edition Design Poster, created in partnership with Mercedes, pays tribute to this memorable tussle. Limited to just 200 pieces, the unique artwork features the two drivers’ W05 Hybrids jostling for position on a background of team colours. Part of the Automobilist Heritage Collection, the poster was designed using our state-of-the-art graphic modelling process and printed on high-quality paper with rich colours that won’t fade over time.