- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Exclusive edition of 911 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring unique silver embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
The Porsche 911 Carrera RSR takes inspiration from its victory at Daytona in 1973. With 18 wins that followed the first one, this car is iconic. So iconic that if the opportunity prevailed, Automobilist and Porsche would like to take it to the moon, for the 29th edition of the Moon Race, somewhere deep in our imagination of the future. Could it win on the moon, in a race around the rim of the famous Giordano Bruno crater, from where only a glimpse of the Earth is visible at a favourable time? With no atmosphere, we’d have to put the driver in a spacesuit and the car on something else but standard fuel. The ‘giant leap for mankind’ version carries silver embossing and foiling that re-creates the charm of the moon.