- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Exclusive edition of 917 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring hot-foil golden embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | 24h Le Mans
Marking the 50th Anniversary of Porsche’s first win at Le Mans in 1970 is the poster that takes you back to that famous victory. Porsche and Le Mans: it goes together like salt and pepper, like a horse and carriage. The German marque has won the world’s most famous endurance race no fewer than 19 times. This car gave Porsche its first overall wins at the 24 hours of Le Mans, and became revered for its high power output with speeds in excess of 220mph.
Why not let the imagination run riot and assume that to really test the cars of the future, a 24-hour race is not enough. Let’s make it 120 hours!