- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Comprises of 3 posters featuring 3 historic Porsche cars in a ‘future’ context
- Uniquely numbered featuring embossing and varying shades of hot-foil
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
Led by Porsche in one of the most interesting projects developed by the Automobilist design studio, 3 historic Porsche Cars – the 917 KH, 356 SL and 911 Carrera RSR – are taken to a future, far away, where the liveries remain the same, but the potential of the car and often the venue itself changes drastically.
The 1970-winning 917 KH now finds itself racing in the futuristic version of Le Mans, held 3 decades into the future. Porsche’s 356 SL that braved the harsh terrains encountered at Panamericana in the 1950s now finds itself transposed to the Red Planet in the year 2096. Finally, the Daytona-winning 911 from 1973 that was the first major international victory for a 911-based car, is now competing for a win on the Moon in a race around the rim of the famous Giordano Bruno crater.