- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Comprises of 3 posters featuring 3 historic Porsche cars
- Uniquely numbered featuring embossing and varying shades of hot-foil
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
Led by Porsche in one of the most interesting projects developed by the Automobilist design studio, 3 historic Porsche Cars – the 917 KH, 356 SL and 911 Carrera RSR – are taken to their original historical context.
Marking the 50th Anniversary of Porsche’s first win at Le Mans in 1970 is the poster that takes you back to that famous victory; The German marque has won the world’s most famous endurance race no fewer than 19 times.
Capturing a pair of drivers navigating through the unforgiving Mexican terrain during the 1953 Panamericana is this poster featuring the Porsche 356 SL with Guillermo Suhr Contreas and Oscar Alfonso at the helm of car #153.
Featuring the 911 from the 1973 Daytona 24 Hours in this special series of Porsche posters, the poster reflects upon the historic moment for the Zuffenhausen marque as the win was the first major international victory for a 911-based car.