- Specially designed and created to celebrate the completion of 47 WRC seasons
- Limited to 1973 pieces only
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | FIA World Rally Championship
1973 – the year it all officially began. As Rally Monte-Carlo raced to a start in the snowy winter month of January, little could we imagine that the sport would capture our imagination for 47 years and go strong. With the FIA World Rally Championship 50th year round the corner (2022), Automobilist revisits the Championship for Manufacturers and presents 47 cars that have braved all odds, climates, surfaces and courses to take top rallying honours.