- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Exclusive edition of 356 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring unique hot-foil reddish-orange embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
Transposing the sweltry conditions, red dust and general terrain of the 1953 Panamerican Race in Mexico is this poster, imagined to be held in the future on planet Mars. The 1953 Panamerica was more purgatory than pleasure for drivers who tackled the 3000-kilometre four-day race through some of the most inhospitable parts of Mexico. Someone at Porsche decided that a modern-day 356 SL could tackle a marathon event somewhere well known for its red dust – the planet Mars! Automobilist has brought this feverish imagination to life with this one set on the red planet in 2096.