- Specially designed and co-created series with Porsche
- Exclusive edition of 911 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring hot-foil blue embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe rolled and delivered in a protective tube
The 1973 Daytona 24 Hours featured in this special series of Porsche posters was a historic moment for the Zuffenhausen marque as the win was the first major international victory for a 911-based car. It was a race of attrition and the bigger faster cars that were favourite to win gradually dropped out or ran into problems, but the reliable 911 just kept going and was leading when the sun came up the Brumos car was in the lead. Variations on this theme would go on to dominate sports car racing for a long time. And Porsche has won the Daytona classic no fewer than 18 times.
Would it win on the moon, in a race around the rim of the famous Giordano Bruno crater?
Behind the scenes
Please note that these products are shipped from international vendors. As a result, orders may have additional international customs duty & VAT charges payable on receipt of the product by the customer.