From the raw danger of the first race to the clinical technology fest of the 1000th, this is a one-stop-shop, a single F1 volume of first resort, and an informative history, integrated with an extensive easy to use a source of reference, all within one affordable wieldy volume. Graphs, special illustrations, rare race photos, and charts ranking driver performance over the first 1000 races puts all the action from the last 70 years of F1 into your hands.
A Limited Edition of just 1000 copies
This is a truly a unique commemorative volume. Created to celebrate the astonishing landmark of the first 1000 Championship races, this book is strictly limited to 1000 individually numbered copies and is only available exclusively from Veloce Publishing’s website or via ‘phone. A genuine collector’s item, and a book of lasting value.
- A one-stop-shop for F1 lovers, the complete story of all the first 1000 races over seven decades
- A reading book, a history book and a reference book capturing the very essence of Grand Prix racing
- ‘‘Race pods’ tell you everything you need to know about each and every race
- Race Analysis and Grading from Golden events to tragic events, even travesties
- In-depth analysis of driver performance
- Track maps
- ‘Knowledge pods’ provide trivia and fascinating facts
- ‘Race Ratings’ separate the good, the bad and the ugly from the simply sensational
- A fact-filled book to treasure