On sale 19th May – Available now
To celebrate the incredible life and career of Jim Clark, Motor Sport presents this exclusive commemorative issue packed full of never-before-seen photographs and archive race reports. From his early days in saloon cars and Formula Junior through to his domination of Formula 1 this special collectors’ edition tells the story of a remarkable champion who has gone down in history as one of the greatest of all time. Working in collaboration with the Jim Clark Trust and with access to the Trust’s picture archive as well as its own unique reports and records, Motor Sport’s celebration of Clark is a must have compendium for aficionados of the ultimate gentleman racer.
Content to include:
- Foreword by Dario Franchitti, patron of the Jim Clark Trust.
- From his first GP on June 6 1960 to his last in South Africa in ’68
- Ch 2 Other single seaters Comprising: F2, Formula junior, Tasman series
- Ch 3 Americana: Comprising: NASCAR, Indy
- Ch 4 Sports and saloons Comprising Le Mans, British saloon cars and rally
- Ch 5 Private life A selection of images of Clark revealing his life on the farm and personal memories from those who knew him, compiled with the help of the Jim Clark Trust
Available in print and digital format.
Print & Digital Bundle: £19.99
Digital edition: £19.99