- The product will be available to ship after the race on Monday, March 16
- Formula 1® Official Licensed Product
- Limited edition of 700 pieces
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- The F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One
- Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.
About the series
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, Automobilist has created a series of Limited Edition Design Posters for the 2020 F1® calendar. From on-track drama to paddock intrigue, every Formula 1® Grand Prix™ has a story of its own. Thanks to this new series of posters, those stories can now hang on your wall.
The FORMULA 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX has been part of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP since 1985. The 2020 race will be the 25th edition held at Melbourne’s Albert Park Circuit, a mixture of existing roads and a stadium car park that makes it one of the fastest tracks on the calendar.
Automobilist’s FORMULA 1 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2020 Design Poster commemorates this historic race with a cockpit view of a car rapidly approaching Albert Park’s Turn 11. Our designers used state-of-the-art technology to create a unique, rarely seen perspective of this long-awaited event.