- The product will be available to ship on Monday, March 16
- Formula 1® Official Licensed Product
- Limited edition of 700 pieces
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- The F1 logo, FORMULA 1, F1, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One
- Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved
About the series
To celebrate the 70th anniversary of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, Automobilist has created a series of Limited Edition Design Posters for the 2020 F1® calendar. From on-track drama to paddock intrigue, every Formula 1® Grand Prix™ has a story of its own. Thanks to this new series of posters, those stories can now hang on your wall.
The FORMULA 1 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX premiered on the F1® calendar in 2004 as the first F1® race ever held in the Middle East. Known for its high winds and wide temperature ranges that make it one of the most thrilling circuits, the FORMULA 1 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX has showcased a number of memorable “duels in the desert” races over the years.
Automobilist’s FORMULA 1 BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX 2020 Design Poster is designed from a cockpit point of view as the sun sets over Sakhir, allowing viewers to experience a rarely seen, exhilarating perspective of the race. Our designers used our own custom-created software to achieve the illusion of motion, resulting in a truly unique artwork that you can’t get anywhere else.