- Specially designed and created by Automobilist for Formula 1® in celebration of completion of Seven Decades of Racing
- Exclusively limited to only 1980 pieces, uniquely numbered
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Formula 1® | McLaren
As Formula 1 completes seven decades of racing, this range of 8 special artworks has each one dedicated to a decade of racing from the 1950s to the present day, plus an additional one looking to the future of the sport. The McLaren MP4/4 is statistically the most successful Formula 1 car of all time, having triumphed in 15 out of the 16 Grands Prix held in 1988, with many of those victories seeing its drivers Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna take one-two finishes. Naturally, it won both the Drivers’ (with Senna) and Constructors’ World Championship titles that year. However, perhaps the number that sums it up best is 27 – that’s the number of laps the car was not in the lead of a race over the course of the entire season!