- Specially designed and created Winners’ Series by Automobilist for Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team
- Special edition of 920 pieces only
- Uniquely numbered featuring hot-foil silver embossing
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to design the poster
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially Licensed Product | Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team | Formula 1
For Formula 1 fans and followers, 92 will remain a special number… for decades to come.
Lewis Hamilton’s staggering achievement in crossing the seemingly unassailable record of 91 Grand Prix wins has been built on endurance, occasionally risky endeavour, and extraordinary talent. From his debut season in 2007 to win number 92 in 2020, the Englishman has come a long way.
Inspired by Lewis’ helmet with the purple colour scheme is this Collector’s Edition poster.