- Inspired by the 1988 San Marino GP where Ayrton Senna scored his first win in the Honda-powered McLaren MP4/4
- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist’s team of artists
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the helmet from scratch
- Limited Edition of 200: 50 x 70 cm (19 ¾ x 27 ½ inch)
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on beige textured 175g/m2 paper
- Global Shipping from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially licensed product | Ayrton Senna Foundation | McLaren Racing
Please note that these products are shipped from international vendors. As a result, orders may have additional international customs duty & VAT charges payable on receipt of the product by the customer.