- Uniquely designed and created by Automobilist’s team of artists
- Exclusively limited to only 900 pieces
- Uses the latest 3D modelling technology to rebuild the car from scratch
- Comes as a standard sized poster, 50 x 70 cm (19¾ x 27½ inch), framing not included
- Reproduced as a high quality offset print on 175g/m2 paper
- Ships worldwide from Europe, rolled and delivered in a protective tube
- Officially licensed product | Mercedes AMG Petronas
About the series
The 2014 edition of the Bahrain Grand Prix featured one of the most thrilling races ever by a Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team duo. After watching his nearly 10-second lead evaporate following a frightening collision between Sauber’s Esteban Gutierrez and Lotus’ Pastor Maldonado, Lewis Hamilton was locked in an epic 10-lap sprint to the finish with teammate Nico Rosberg.
This 1,000-piece Limited Edition Design Poster pays homage to Hamilton’s victory, his second in a week and 24th of his career. The elements featured in this unique artwork were inspired by the spectacular race-day sunset over the Bahrain International Circuit. Part of the Automobilist Heritage Collection, the poster is printed on high-quality paper with rich colors that won’t fade over time.