A new up-to-date edition of Graham Robson’s comprehensive book of the BMW M3 and M4. Covering the complete history of the cars, right up to 2021, it includes full model specs and details of racing successes. It is lavishly illustrated throughout with colour photos and detailed cutaway drawings.
This new edition explores all aspects of the M3’s history, including the race and rally successes worldwide, supported by full and detailed specifications for each generation of the model. It expands on the previous edition, to bring the story right up to the present day, with details of all models produced between 2013 and 2021, including the new M4.Developed in the 1980s, the BMW M3 was intended to be the world’s most successful racing saloon car. Not only did it achieve that in its very first season of motorsport, but went on to achieve lasting commercial success as a high performance road car. Fully illustrated throughout, with a lavish array of colour photographs and magnificently detailed cutaway drawings of mechanical equipment, this comprehensive and authoritative book is a must for all BMW M3 and M4 enthusiasts.
- A comprehensive model history of the BMW M3 and M4
- Covers the early development of the M3 as a racing and road car
- Details the racing career and successes of the model
- Featuring a lavish array of colour photographs and cutaway drawings
- New edition featuring up to date material of new models produced between 2013 to 2021
- Full model specs and special editions included