Goodwood Revival 2019 – 1959 ‘60th Anniversary’inspired Sir Stirling Moss Commemorative Holdall.
Designed to be used as Grand Touring Luggage
Black Italian Full Grain Leather with BRG – British Racing Green materials and stitching. Combining original 60’s seat belt webbing for handles and shoulder straps.
Used for the first time in a duffle bag and luggage, a genuine Hans post anchor for attaching the shoulder strap with a unique designed JB bespoke buckle.
Jordan Bespoke x Tim Layzell – The Bristol Boys have teamed up to combine the Love of ‘Leather & Art’. This lining is taken from Tim’s original painting ‘Moss on Fire’ 1959 when Sir Stirling won the Goodwood Tourist Trophy driving a works Aston Martin DBR1/2 finished in British Racing Green colours and went onto win the 1959 World Sportscar Championship.
BRITISH DESIGN Grand Touring Luggage, travel in style.
- Zips finished in Palladium with full end to end opening for complete easy access
- Large width internal and external zipped pocket’s
- Genuine Hans post anchors with Bespoke unique aircraft grade aluminium buckles
- Shoulder strap – detachable, adjustable and with a padded non-slip shoulder pad
- Leather Luggage Tag with a panel covering owners’ personal details
- JB Leather Key Fob
- Tim Layzell Art Lining – cotton and mix of polyester
- HAND MADE IN ITALY
Width: 55cm Height: 32cm Depth: 25cm
Accepted as Hand Luggage on most airlines – Smaller and Larger size Duflle Bags will be available soon to form part of the full Luggage Collection