Ferrari – Maserati inspired Historic Italian Commemorative Holdall
Designed to be used as Grand Touring Luggage
Brown Italian Full Grain Leather with Racing Red materials and stitching.
Combining original 60’s seat belt webbing for handles and shoulder straps.
Jordan Bespoke x Tim Layzell – The Bristol Boys have teamed up to combine the Love of ‘Leather & Art’
This lining is taken from Tim’s original painting ‘ The Friendly Rivals’ the famous drivers of the late 50’s Juan Manuel Fangio and Peter Collins battling it out driving the beautiful Italian racing cars, Ferrari and Maserati just works of art. The 1957 season captured by Fangio, becoming world champion again driving the Maserati 250F an iconic car that Stirling Moss favoured for its controlled balance and pure driving ability at speed.
- Zips finished in Brass with full end to end opening for complete easy access
- Large width internal and external zipped pocket’s
- Shoulder strap – detachable, adjustable and with a padded non-slip shoulder pad
- Leather Luggage Tag with a panel covering owners’ personal details
- JB Leather Key Fob
- Tim Layzell Art Lining – cotton and mix of polyester
- HAND MADE IN ITALY
Width: 55cm Height: 32cm Depth: 25cm
Accepted as Hand Luggage on most airlines – Smaller and Larger size Duffle Bags will be available soon to form part of the full Luggage Collection