The Grand Touring Bag from Motor Sport Magazine is our premier piece of luggage and is ideal for breaks away.
Made from the finest soft cowhide leather with a crushed grain finish, this will fit into the most compromised of luggage areas. Due to its supple nature, two Grand Touring bags can be fitted side by side in your Mercedes-Benz SLS Roadster, or one on top of the other in your Porsche 997 Cabriolet.
In fact, it will fit into most luxury cars even with awkward boot spaces. The Grand Touring Bag comes with two side and two end pockets and is finished with a crafted Motor Sport badge.
This luxury Grand Touring Bag will fit into the most compromised of luggage areas.
Key features include:
• Approximately 50L capacity
• Finest soft, supple cowhide leather with crushed grain finish – moulds into the tightest of spaces
• Load-bearing points supported with high-quality cotton webbing, reinforced with double stitches and rivets
• Side and end pockets for quick access to your phone, wallet, passport etc.
• Super reliable Swiss made Riri zips throughout
• Quick release nickel-plated brass clips make leather shoulder straps and handles easy to detach
• No studs to cause damage or scratches to metalwork. Leather cannot wear – will last a lifetime.
• Made in the UK by a leading supplier to the premium shooting market
• Each bag is delivered in a soft cotton bag – the ideal luxury gift
Height – 41cm Depth – 23cm Length – 61cm