Featured in December 2012’s Motor Sport magazine:
- Adrian Newey’s F1 Evolution: His designs have set the pace for 20 years – now Red Bull’s visionary drives what he drew
- Nigel Roebuck: Hamilton & McLaren – best for both sides?
- How To Quit F1 – Before It Quits You
- Tony Stewart: An AJ Foyt for the modern age
- Bentley’s Racing Return Is Go: Can a giant of GT really beat Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes and BMW
- Steve McQueen Race My Mini: SImon Taylor meets John Whitmore
- Aston Martin’s Vanquish Revival: “The most convincing GT since the DB5”