Featured in December 2013’s Motor Sport magazine:
- The Notorious Nelson Piquet: The Brazilian ‘bad boy’ who ruffled Senna, outraged Mansell and didn’t give a stuff!
- Plus: Singapore ‘crashgate’ – Nelson’s “shock” at race-fixing-scandal
- Loudest Track Test Ever: We drive the German monster that blitzed Brooklands…
- Lunch With Land Speed Record Richard Noble: “For Britain and the hell of it”
- Lamborghini: 50th birthday special – the raging bull that won’t be tamed
- Montoya’s IndyCar Comeback: and why the NASCAR dream turned sour
- Nigel Roebuck: Vettel’s link to Clark and Schuey