Featured in September 2011’s Motor Sport magazine:
- Drive Of A Lifetime: 50 years ago they were the world’s greatest cars – and for the man who shapes Jaguars today, they still are…
- Bill Boddy MBE: 1913 – 2011: Our tribute to ‘WB’ – the man who made us the ‘authoritative voice of the sport’
- Lauda Off The Leash: Vettel’s better than Lewis, Schuey should quit, and moveable wings are a ‘joke’!
- Goodwood & The British GP: How Indy 500 celebration stole the festival; a brilliant race – but Silverstone still needs tuning
- Silver Arrow Exclusive: Raced one, won one: We test the perfect GP car
- Who Needs Single-Seaters? Not saloon and sports car ace John Fitzpatrick!
- Isle Of Man TT: You don’t have to be mad race here, but…