In Porsche’s 70th anniversary year as a car manufacturer, Motor Sport magazine explores the link between Porsche road and racing cars, with a series of in-depth features and spectacular photography from the archives.
Find out why the Porsche 917 was not always the great racer we remember it as today and read how Porsche’s Stuttgart museum captures the 911’s evolution from road car to Le Mans victor.
Featuring interviews, road tests and technical features plus stories from the key characters in Porsche’s history. This limited edition special from Motor Sport magazine is perfect for the ultimate Porsche enthausiast.
Now available in specially-made digital format, read the interviews, road tests and technical features plus stories from the key characters in Porsche’s history on your tablet and smartphone – wherever you are, whenever you want. Includes a plethora of digital content, including over fifteen specially chosen videos, and beautiful imagery.
Publisher: Motor Sport Magazine
Pages: Over 150
Published: May 11, 2018.
• Six decades of the 911 in motor racing
• Exploring the evolution of the 911 race car.
• The Porsche supercars – from 356 Carrera to 918 Spyder.
• Great Test Drives – driving impressions for the modern era of Porsches.
• Porsche’s greatest drivers
• Porsche in the USA – exploring the unique link between the US market and Porsche road cars, and why the country is crucial to the success of the marque. With dealer interviews.
• Porsche at auction – a picture essay on great Porsches that have been sold at auction over the years
• Porsche covers – back page feature showing every Motor Sport magazine cover featuring a Porsche