Claude Nahum was brought up surrounded by all things automotive. The son
of Bernar Nahum, considered to be the father of the Turkish automotive industry, Claude was fascinated by cars and engineering from an early age. Claude’s career led him into automotive design, research and engineering, before eventually heading and growing the Kiraça group trading company in Europe, all the while maintaining his link with the automotive world. As Claude’s career progressed, he began collecting and racing cars, and the growth of his stable led to him establishing The N Collection. Wishing to create a distinctive tribute
to his favourite cars, Claude commissioned six leading artists, and gave them free rein to depict each of 25 cars from his collection in their own inimitable style.
The Automotive Art Project showcases that work.
Six respected artists provide their own unique interpretations, in a range
of striking styles, for each of the 25 cars depicted
• Stunning artwork for cars including: Ford Lotus Cortina, Anadol STC16,
Jaguar E-type, AC Cobra, Ferrari 250 LM, Ford Mustang, Ferrari 641/2,
Ford GT40, Anadol A1, Ford Escort RS1800, Lola T70, Ford P68/F3L and
Lang-Cooper II Super King Cobra
• Brief histories and a selection of photographs for each of the cars featured.
• Profiles for each of the six artists who have contributed to the project
• Lavishly produced on high-quality art paper, in large, landscape format
• A unique and imaginative record of 25 historically important road
and racing cars.