From only 27/6 Available from Garages, Dealers and all Accessory Shops or in case of difficulty write direct so the manufacturers.
• No. TH/410J. Twin jet with I pint container, 2716.
• No. TF)550J. As above but for foot operation, 29/6.
* Fits any car !
* Self-contained unit. inderkmden. of engine or battery ! * A touch of the button and your screen made crystal clear * Neat efficient simple to In
• No. TH1410. Twin jet with 2 pint container, 3li6.
• No. TF/550. As above but for foot operation, 33/6.
* The experts choice — fitted and acorn. mended by 13rittsh and Foreign manufacturers of over 30 different cars ! * As MUCH or little water as you want when you want it Where you want it I For added safety fit a TRAFALGAR Safety Belt JOHN SIDNEY LTD. I Streatham Place, London, S.W.2 Tel. TULse Hill 3251-2-3
Club News, September 1949
We Hear In a dry barn in Wales, R. L. Simms has unearthed a well-preserved side-by side two-seater, V-twin two-stroke Carden cyclecar. Last registered in 1924, there was still oil…
Guards Trophy revived
The Historic Sports Car Club has brought the famous ‘Guards Trophy’ name back into the sport for its renamed 1960s GT and sports-racing car series. The former Classic Sports Car…
1995 Portuguese Grand Prix
Portuguese Grand Prix - Estoril, 24 September 1995 71 laps of 2.709 mile circuit (192.339 miles) 1: David Coulthard – Williams FW17-Renault V10 – 1h 41m 52.145s 2: Michael Schumacher…