The Austin Ten Club’s initial run took place on July 18th, starting from Epsom, pausing at Newlands Corner where a simple Concours d’Etat was judged by W. Boddy and B. Cobb, and finishing at Cobham. Eleven pre-war Austin Tens, including R. Felix’s 1933 saloon, took part. First prize, the annual tankard for the best Club car, presented by Bill Boddy, went to John Morley, who drove his 1936 Sherbourne saloon up from Cheltenham; he also won the distance award. Highly commended were a 1935 Lichfield saloon and a 1934 Clifton 2-seater. The also-rans comprised two more 1935 Lichfields, a 1937 Colwyn cabriolet, four 10/4 saloons of 1933/34 and a 1932 10/4 saloon all the way from Ipswich. Many had their sun-roofs open and most were notably original. The Club issues a duplicated magazine and with so many Austin Tons still in use, its membership is bound to expand. The Secretary is A. A. Milliner, 16, Downfield House, Sheephouse Way, New Malden, Surrey.