WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CARS? A NEW COMPETITION WHICH WI LL IN BE A REGULAR FEATURE OF “MOTOR FUTURE SPORT.”
THE ability to distinguish the make of cars by some minor feature of design, or to recall the specification
of a by-gone sports model, or to bear in mind interesting points of motoring history, is one on which most of us who are keen on motor-racing pride ourselves.
In order to give our readers an opportunity of displaying their knowledge, we have decided to include as a regular feature of MOTOR SPORT a competition in the form of simple question or photograph-puzzle. A prize of one guinea will be given to the sender of the first correct answer to be opened, the latest date for entries being March 15th.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO.
1. Cut out the coupon on the inside back cover, fill in your solution, and send it to us in a sealed envelope, marked Competition.
2. Write your solution and name and address in block capitals. Any alterations will automatically disqualify the entrant.
3. The Editor’s decision is final. ” 4. Entries must reach this office, 39, Victoria Street, London, S.W.1., not later than first post, March 15th, and a prize of one guinea will be given to the sender of the first correct solution
What is the make of Car seen in the accompanying Photograph of its Headlamp.
opened. 5. More than one coupon may be included
in one envelope.
6. No letter must be sent with coupon.
7. The result will be published in our April issue.
Anyone who motors as the enthusiast motors must surely give some thought to the roads his car traverses and derive pleasure therefrom. It may be a case of appreciating long, well-surfaced…
THE FRUITS OF EXPERIENCE
THE FRUITS OF EXPERIENCE OUTSTANDINGLY GOOD SUSPENSION AND SUSTAINED SPEEDS ARE FEATURES OF THE 2.3-LITRE THE 2.3 LITRE MERCEDES-BENZ IT was in 1885 that Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz, within…
Events on note
December 18 GSTAAD (CH) Ferrari collectors meet in the resort for Brooks Europe sale dedicated to the Prancing Horse. Magnificent 312PB is prize lot. 00 41 22 300 3160 January…