COACHWORK WINNERS ‘Grand Prix d’Honneur, C. J. Joyce (Talbot “95”)
Over 1,500 c.c., Closed Cars.
1. C. J. Joyce (Talbot “95 “).
2. Cdt. A. Berlesco (Ford).
3. F. de Ribeiro Ferreira (Railton Terraplane).
4. L. Martin (Talbot). S. A. Perrot (Delahaye). 6. G. E. Stott (Alvis).
Over 1,500 c.c., Open Cars.
1. S. H. Light (8.8.1).
2. X. W. R. Sanderson (Alvis).
Under 1,500 c.c., Closed Cars.
1. F. S. Barnes (Singer).
2. R. Huse= (Fiat).
3. Mine. Leblanc (Peugeot).
Under 1,500 c.c., Open Cars.
1. Maj. D. E. M. Douglas-Morris (Invicta).
2. M. T. Minshall (Singer).
3. J. Beck, Junr. (Triumph).
A special prize was awarded to F. Lecot with a Citroen coach.
The expert: Alan Jones
Spokesman (and F1 champion), Lloyds Classic Car Auctions, Australia Australia is an untapped market for overseas buyers. Enthusiasts world-wide are noticing this market, with prices for European road and race…
Thousands of Brits arrived in the hope of seeing Jaguar beat Porsche. They were to be disappointed, but a tiny Brentford team upheld our honour, writes Gary Watkins Spice had…
A 1980s rally car that has never been raced or, indeed, rallied The timewarp car is, for many, the holy grail of classic motoring – and yet at the same…