* The 50th anniversary of the Loton Park hillclimb in Shropshire will be celebrated on June 12/13. The event will include a round of the British Hillclimb Championship as well as cars and drivers spanning the history of the venue. A parade of former winners is planned on the 1475-yard course.
* Group B rally cars will return to the Epynt ranges in mid-Wales for the first time in 25 years in a demo run during the Harry Flatters Rally on August 1. To mark the 21st running of the rally, up to 15 1980s Gp B cars will be in action over the daunting asphalt roads of the military training area.
* Lola sports-racing cars of the 1960s and ’70s will feature in a race at Thruxton on August 7/8. The Lola Heritage International Sports Car Challenge is the first race to be announced by the Lola Heritage department from within the Lola factory, and several more events are planned. The race will take in T70 Spiders, Mk3Bs and the 2-litre T210 and T212s.
* All eight rounds of the MSA British Historic Rally Championship will be televised for the first time in 2010, with hour-long programmes on Motors TV. A new deal for the series has been arranged by Acceleration Television and Video.
* Vintage enthusiasts can plan their seasons now that the 2010 calendar of the Vintage Sports-Car Club is available. Apart from the many driving tests and trials, the race season starts at Silverstone on April 24, with further meetings at Oulton Park (May 22), Cadwell Park (June 19), Mallory Park (August 22) and Donington Park (October 2/3).
* The Classic Endurance Series will run two of its five dates away from the Le Mans Series in 2010. The series for prototype and GT cars from 1966-79 will support the LMS at Paul Ricard, Spa and Silverstone, but will also feature at the Coppa Intereuropa at Monza in June and a new classic event at Paul Ricard in October.
* The GT and Sports Car Cup will include two UK races in 2010, with provisional dates at Silverstone (May 15/16) and Oulton Park (August 29/30). Other races will be at Monza (June 5/6) and Ledenon (October 23/24). The new Italian Historic Car Challenge shares the Monza and Ledenon dates.